Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 6 Broad Boundaries

I currently live in a very small town called Parker, Arizona.  I am originally from Nebraska.  In fact you rarely find many people in AZ that are actually from AZ.  I moved here to be closer to my parents after my son broke his elbow and had the chicken pox in the first grade.  I have been a single mom since he was 2 and I ran out of sick days quick and decided the help would be nice.  He never once missed school again once we moved here. lol  I had planned on moving when he went to college but he quietly told me he'd miss me too much and he loves Arizona so sadly I will be here forever.  I have been teaching 30 years.  I currently teach 7th grade reading but have taught English 7,8,9,and 10th grades over the years.

We are located on the border of California. The Colorado River separates us.  Below is a picture of our area.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment